I chose a two page spread
Here she is holding a little card
With a message inside
I enjoyed this journal page and can't wait to start on my next one!
I have good news to report, I worked all day Tuesday 9 hrs. on my feet and ordinarily my back would hurt so bad after that I couldn't move the next day but I really think the little blue balls are doing the trick! I was up and at 'em Wednesday and was out running around all day no problem! YAY!!!
For me this is huge!
My husband finally purchased me a new laptop and I'm trying to adjust to Windows 7. So far I really like it, it's very user friendly. I can't wait to dive into more programs and see what I can create. No longer will it take me a million hours to wait for uploads! Doing the happy dance!
Now I will go enjoy the rest of my Saturday, busy busy day ahead!
Everyone have a beautiful day!

3 comments:
I really really like this page!!
Love it, Lori!!!!! I'm behind...work! Come home so tired and cold! Looking forward to the WEEKEND!
Hey, Lori!
I posted the next ART JOURNAL prompt...due on or before Feb. 16th. The word prompt is, "SERENITY".
After this one, I'll post one last prompt...
Although I will always work in my art journal, March is Spring and I will be ready to do other creative things!!!!! Thanks again for playing! I'll email soon! Love ya, Missy
Post a Comment