A little peek at my next Journal entry. I know I know I said layers and collage I still plan to do that as well.In fact I may completely re-do my first journal entry or make another page at least. I don't feel like I put that much effort into it. I was in complete doodle mode.
I just had the urge to sketch last night, we will see how this one turns out!
I got a new exercise ball for Christmas to work out on, this one makes #3. lol If you are looking to purchase one I highly recommend the Bally burst resistant exercise ball. It is much tighter and it doesn't lose air. I absolutely love it. My trainer even wants one! I've been playing around on it and doing stupid tricks. Hope I don't hurt myself! Ha Ha...The things we do to entertain ourselves!


No comments:
Post a Comment