Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010


So here it is 2010 and I look back and wow I haven't posted in 6 months!

I don't really have any of the usual new years resolutions, I'm already dieting and working out with a personal trainer. I do intend to work on my art more this year. spend more time with friends and take more road trips. I'm counting my blessings everyday. I have a very busy year ahead of me as many of us do. I have goals to reach in different areas of my life both personally and professionally. I know with perseverance and a positive attitude I will reach these goals and boy I can't wait!.


The nature of my blog will probably change some since I am into many different things and have different projects in the works. I will post healthy recipes, fitness tips that I have learned and have been working for me, beauty tips and current trends. The progress of my business venture ( crossing fingers ). Of course it will always include anything art!
I've also committed myself to working on a 2010 art journal project with Missy ( www.shabbygirl.blogspot.com/ ). and will share the progress throughout the year!

I hope 2010 fills you each with happiness, well being, love, laughter, total fulfillment and lots and lots of art!
Peace and Love to all! Happy 2010!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
So this is the part where I tell you about me. Hmmm well, I'm Lori, mother of 4 grown children, wife of one very kind and patient man, fan of coffee and smoothies, reading others blogs, connecting with friends. I'm obsessed with cars, music and art. Lover of animals as you will see tons of pics of my fur babies. I live in the exciting state of Kansas. No Kansas is not all flat, just most of it! I have been a hairdresser for over 25 years, 12 of which I taught. You can usually find me texting on my phone, watching a good movie, reading a good book, diddling in something artistic whether it looks good or not,playing in the garden, doing hair, cooking,shopping online and dreaming about all the things I think I need but never buy,messing with my car or out and about just driving because it feels good. or just being out and about with my friends or family. I made the dream of Salon ownership happen and I am now a proud grandmother of Loren born July 17, 2011 :-)