Sunday, July 14, 2013

Tree House

I wish I had a tree house. How awesome would that be?

To frolic in the forest, so happy and care free.

For if I had a tree house, the fairies they would come.

 We'd be making wild strawberry jam and drinking chestnut rum.

 Once the jam was eaten and all the rum was gone.. laughter games and tricks we'd play on unsuspecting gnomes.

Mischief we would cause, for everyone involved,  but laughter love and happiness would surely be enough.

I wish I had a tree house to climb up in and read, curl up by the candlelight, enjoy the lovely breeze.

Wouldn't it be fun to have a tree house like one of the ones pictured?  I'd make it my art studio / get away.
I'd build a ramp for my dogs and have a big wildflower garden at the bottom. Shade of course :-)

Its so fun to dream!!!

It's raining outside today.. overcast and a little dreary out.  That's ok it is much needed.. my flowers and my garden are happy and that makes me happy.

We are supposed to be having my granddaughters 2nd birthday party today in my yard and since it's raining I suppose we will have to move indoors. I'm not sure how I am going to fit all those people in my house but I'm sure we'll manage somehow.

I better get moving and get things ready!

Thank you for dreaming with me!

Have a wonderful day!

p.s.  all images are borrowed and not my own on this post. :-)

4 comments:

Missy Trent said...

I also want a tree house!!!! Hey! I will see you in a few days!!! Xo

Danni said...

I would love a tree house as well! How lovely that would be.

Thank you for having me for tea! My party is still going if you fancy stopping by:
http://thewhimsicalcottage.blogspot.com/2013/07/in-late-afternoon-sun-girl-sat-in.html

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

This is a dream worthy of revisiting all day, all summer long. I notice you came to my blog and joined! How very, very kind of you! I too am an artful soul, and I am a French teacher by profession. I enjoy illustrating, creating with paper, playing my harp, decorating my home and garden but most of all, WRITING.

My husband and I recently covered a patio off of our French doors and overlooking our garden. This is my "treehouse" of sorts, since the birds do enjoy visiting in the trees!

Enjoy every thing you set your mind to follow, study, and create! Anita

Kathy said...

I agree, I wish I had a tree house. I would love one, great pictures.
Kathy

About Me

My photo
So this is the part where I tell you about me. Hmmm well, I'm Lori, mother of 4 grown children, wife of one very kind and patient man, fan of coffee and smoothies, reading others blogs, connecting with friends. I'm obsessed with cars, music and art. Lover of animals as you will see tons of pics of my fur babies. I live in the exciting state of Kansas. No Kansas is not all flat, just most of it! I have been a hairdresser for over 25 years, 12 of which I taught. You can usually find me texting on my phone, watching a good movie, reading a good book, diddling in something artistic whether it looks good or not,playing in the garden, doing hair, cooking,shopping online and dreaming about all the things I think I need but never buy,messing with my car or out and about just driving because it feels good. or just being out and about with my friends or family. I made the dream of Salon ownership happen and I am now a proud grandmother of Loren born July 17, 2011 :-)