My Clematis finally bloomed. I planted it in May. Such a beautiful color!
I haven't been too exciting this past week staying pretty mellow. Sometimes that is much needed. I've been diving into new things. I love to cook, that's no secret so this past week I've challenged myself to try new things with ingredients I've never used. All completely low fat and high protein.
I think I've done alright so far. My family has been cool with it. I made a Mediterranean couscous with grilled chicken. It was really good. Strawberry spinach salad with homemade raspberry vonegarette. Omg its my fav Then I tried Quinoa.made with shredded chicken, strawberries, toasted almonds and feta cheese marinaded with basil and lemon dressing Much to my surprise, I really liked it. I pinned the recipes on Pinterest under healthy recipes. I'm trying to get away from white flour and high sugar ingredients What a challenge
Checking on my garden we're making strides. My grapes are really getting big
I haven't had much time for any art this week Sort of had the blues and haven't felt like it. Time to snap out of it.
Can't believe tomorrow it the 4th already wow this year has gone so fast!
Well I better get my butt moving or the day is going to start without me
Happy 4th everyone!




1 comment:
Lori!!!! I didn't know that you grew grapes! We just planted grapes and blueberries this Spring!!!
Post a Comment