Sunday, June 16, 2013

Yard yard yard

Once again I've spent the entire day outdoors. My poor hubby can't catch a break lol. I started early this morning painting a birdhouse and making a miniature garden for my mom


Then had her over for breakfast and surprised her ( kind of). 

Planted a couple hanging baskets then remembered that I had Elephant ears to plant. I completely forgot about those! 
So I went out front and planted them in the places I wanted them when I had an idea hit me!  Flower beds!  This is where hubby comes in. I remembered that we had some landscaping bricks on the side of the house so off we go loading up the cart. Poor guy only dumped the cart twice lol. Got them put in then decided I needed more plants and mulch. So off we go to Lowes. I swear I am officially done buying plants. I've been obsessed this year but boy does it look pretty. Anyway, flower beds are done!  Now I can beautifully hide the areas where the grass won't grow. 


I'd say things are shaping up around here!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
So this is the part where I tell you about me. Hmmm well, I'm Lori, mother of 4 grown children, wife of one very kind and patient man, fan of coffee and smoothies, reading others blogs, connecting with friends. I'm obsessed with cars, music and art. Lover of animals as you will see tons of pics of my fur babies. I live in the exciting state of Kansas. No Kansas is not all flat, just most of it! I have been a hairdresser for over 25 years, 12 of which I taught. You can usually find me texting on my phone, watching a good movie, reading a good book, diddling in something artistic whether it looks good or not,playing in the garden, doing hair, cooking,shopping online and dreaming about all the things I think I need but never buy,messing with my car or out and about just driving because it feels good. or just being out and about with my friends or family. I made the dream of Salon ownership happen and I am now a proud grandmother of Loren born July 17, 2011 :-)