
The day after April Fools.. hmmm and no one pranked me this year ha ha ha. My boys are slacking!
Today would have been my dad's 87th birthday.. wow! Happy Birthday Dad! I Love and Miss you!
Ok on to more fun things.. I ordered Kelly Rae Roberts new book taking flight and oh my gosh I love it! Kelly if you ever read this blog which I doubt lol Thank you for creating such a wonderful book! I absolutely love it! It's not just a how to guide.. it's sooo much more than that. Serious dig deep in your soul type of stuff that really hits home. It's like a little workbook for the creative soul and spirit. Tapping into your inner voice. Love it Love It Love it!
I made a collage using her techniques and check it out! I am pretty proud of it and I can't wait to play more! Yes it charged that creative spark in me.. I have soooo many ideas!
It's raining today here.. Tash and I were going to go out and do a photo shoot project darnit I guess it will have to wait until tomorrow:(

No comments:
Post a Comment