Friday, April 17, 2009

For the love of a pug

I don't want to go on and on about this dog but it never ceases to amaze me the things she gets herself into. So I accidentally left the door open to the art room while I showered. Once I returned I discovered that someone had been sly and snuck a bottle of paint. No evidence mind you!
Thank goodness I wasn't gone long and she hadn't ingested much. Little stink, here is the bottle. I had to tape it..lol
Then she had the nerve to sit there and look all innocent when clearly she is guilty!I'm glad I had just taken the sheets off the bed and thrown them in the washer.
It's Friday! Whoo hoo weekend! have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Missy Trent said...

Where's your new art?????? I miss seeing it! Oh well, I'm in the same boat! Hee Hee! Just saying hello! Love ya! Missy

About Me

My photo
So this is the part where I tell you about me. Hmmm well, I'm Lori, mother of 4 grown children, wife of one very kind and patient man, fan of coffee and smoothies, reading others blogs, connecting with friends. I'm obsessed with cars, music and art. Lover of animals as you will see tons of pics of my fur babies. I live in the exciting state of Kansas. No Kansas is not all flat, just most of it! I have been a hairdresser for over 25 years, 12 of which I taught. You can usually find me texting on my phone, watching a good movie, reading a good book, diddling in something artistic whether it looks good or not,playing in the garden, doing hair, cooking,shopping online and dreaming about all the things I think I need but never buy,messing with my car or out and about just driving because it feels good. or just being out and about with my friends or family. I made the dream of Salon ownership happen and I am now a proud grandmother of Loren born July 17, 2011 :-)