
Company is finally gone after a week. We had a really great time. Now it's time for me to get back at creating. Today I think I will drag out my sewing machine and clean it and oil it.. adjust tension and see what happens. I have so many projects that I want to do I don't know where to begin..lol
Meanwhile we are pug sitting this week. We have 2 of our own and we are watching 3 more for family members while they went out of town. I thought it was going to be a disaster but they have actually been really well behaved. No accidents, nothing torn up and they all get along!
I am pleased as punch with the little puggies! 2 more days to go though so I better not speak too soon! ha ha
I hope this week of spring break finds everyone well rested and happy!

1 comment:
Thanks Mommie!
Post a Comment