
Well I am back home again after a laughter fun filled 3 dy weekend with Missy. We had so much fun goofing around. We did manage to get some creating done but we have been known to be a little more productive.. doesn't matter.. we had a blast and it was so refreshing. We both needed a silly weekend. I know I did. I am still working on my journal page from the weekend. I am slow as molasses.. ha ha Hey I have a good excuse.. I got sidetracked by all the pretty things online shopping can bring into your life. Good thing I only create wish lists most of the time.. I would be flat busted. I want a new comforter set for my guest room and I want to paint it a fun cheery color. It also doubles as my art room and right now the walls are offwhite and I think it would make me feel really happy and more productive sitting in there creating surounded by a good color. have you hever heard of Color therapy? I believe it works. Check it out! http://www.medindia.net/alternativemedicine/Color_therapy/Color_therapy2.htm
Hmmm I was thinking blue.. but maybe purples are the route I should go! Well who knows what it will end up being! Any suggestions?
Hmmm I was thinking blue.. but maybe purples are the route I should go! Well who knows what it will end up being! Any suggestions?

No comments:
Post a Comment