

I've had a revelation..go figure. I am way to hard on myself.. go figure. I have been holding myself back from being creative because I want things perfect.. they are never going to be perfect.. isn't that the whole idea? What I imagine in my mind comes out a little different on paper everytime.. Isn't that what art is about? I create my own blocks and only I can overcome them so why not just let go and be free to create things the way they come out. I hold myself to a really high standard and when it isn't exactly the way I 'd like it to be I get frustrated. How silly is that? I've spent a couple of days just goofing around and trying different techniques. I love discovering new techniques!

1 comment:
Love the new look, Lori! Glad that you are working in your art journal!!!!! hugs~ Missy
Post a Comment