Well I have been messing with this blog trying to figure things out. I have figured out most of it and messed up some too. LOL
I have been trying to make something new in my journal every couple of days. Still not completely happy with the outcome but that's ok. Trial and error.
I have been reading other blogs and watching online tutorials and there is so much out there I feel overwhelmed sometimes. This journal is a challenge for me because I am used to making altered books and art and to not be able to add much to a page besides paper and ink, paint pencil etc.. it is challenging foe me. I have to draw most of everything or layer images and alter them. My goal is trying to keep it as flat as possible.
I wish I could just win the lottery and go to school and become an art major. I could just do nothing but create all the time and constantly be inspired. Wouldn't that be something...
It's a gorgeous day out today. A little chilly but it is nice. My dogs are restless.. the puppy anyway. She has been very mischevious for 2 days now. I think it's her age. She thinks she needs to chew everything in site so here we go. Maybe she is paying me back for getting her fixed. LOL The vet came by and removed her stitches yesterday and since then she has been into everything. I can't seem to play with her enough..doesn't she ever get tired?
Here are a couple of pages that I have been working on. They may or may not be finished, I haven't decided yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment